You might be surprised to learn there’s lots to see and do in Georgia’s second smallest county. Set aside some time to explore all there is to see and do in Conyers including:
- Historic Olde Town Conyers, a Main Street community, is ideal for unique shopping, dining, and events. You might even catch a glimpse of a film or TV series filming in Olde Town!
- The Georgia International Horse Park, a legacy of the 1996 Olympic Games, is a world-class facility with a calendar full of equestrian competitions, mountain bike races, festivals, obstacle runs and more sure to entice the adventurer in you.
- Cherokee Run Golf Club is nestled in the rolling hills of Rockdale County and located within the Georgia International Horse Park. A destination golf course, Cherokee Run was designed by the legendary Arnold Palmer and Ed Seay of the Arnold Palmer Design Group and originally opened in 1995. Since the opening, golfers from all over the world have played the magnificent course.
- The Monastery of the Holy Spirit, is a tranquil campus home to Cistercian monks who welcome visitors to the Monastic Heritage Center, gothic-style Abbey Church and one-of-a-kind shopping in the Abbey Store.
- The Walk of Heroes Veterans War Memorial fosters a common understanding of the sacrifices and dedication of veterans and their families in the peacetime endeavors and war conflicts of the twentieth and twenty-first centuries.
Learn, experience, adventure, make memories and explore “Heritage, Horses and a Touch of Heaven” in Conyers!